Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!!

Mom and Dad


Mom and Dad with Braden

Tomorrow my parents will celebrate their 34th anniversary. We just want to wish you both a very Happy Anniversary and we love you!! Thank you for loving each other and sticking through the good and bad times in your marriage. God has blessed your marriage and is still continuing bless it everyday.
God has blessed Brent and I with two wonderful christian parents who have loved and supported us our whole lives. I am very thankful I had both my parents in the same home together growing up. I couldn't imagine not having them both in the same house.
I am a daddy's girl, I always prayed that I would marry a man just like my daddy(and I did). But I have always been a mommy's girl too. She's always there to help me with problems or anything I needed from her and has always been my best friend. David still makes fun of us because we talk on the phone so much everyday.
Thank you mom and dad for giving me such a wonderful home and childhood with lots of memories. Thank you for loving each other and standing by each other thru the good and bad times. Have a wonderful day. We love you both!!!

No comments: